- Homepage: https://www.overleaf.com
- Description: Overleaf is a collaborative writing and publishing system that makes the whole process of producing academic papers much quicker for both authors and publishers. Overleaf is a free service that lets you create, edit and share your scientific ideas easily online using LaTeX, a comprehensive and powerful tool for scientific writing.
Reference Organisation and Citation
- Reference management software - Wikipedia Comparison / Overview
- Homepage: https://www.mendeley.com/
- Description: Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network. Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, cite as you write, and read and annotate your PDFs on any device
- Homepage: http://www.bibsonomy.org/
- Description: BibSonomy helps you to organize your scientific work. Use BibSonomy to collect publications and bookmarks, to collaborate with your colleagues, and to discover interesting researches for your daily work.
- Homepage: http://www.citeulike.org/
- Description: CiteULike is a free service for managing and discovering scholarly references.
- Homepage: http://www.literatur-generator.de/
- Description: Generates BibTeX and other citation format outputs from books. Just input the title or ISBN and see if the book is found.