- PhD (since March 2020): “Mycorrhizal control of the phosphate starvation response of plants” Molecular Phytopathology Department, Botanical Institute, KIT.
- Predoctoral contract (2019 – 2020): Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics (CBGP, UPM-INIA), Madrid, Spain
- Master of science (2017 – 2018): MSc Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biomedicine. Complutense University of Madrid (UCM), Spain.
- Bachelor of science (2012 – 2016): BSc Biotechnology. Technical University of Madrid (UPM), Spain.
- Aguilar E., del Toro F. J., Figueira-Galán D., Hou W., Canto T., & Tenllado F. (2020). Virus infection induces resistance to Pseudomonas syringae and to drought in both compatible and incompatible bacteria–host interactions, which are compromised under conditions of elevated temperature and CO2 levels. Journal of General Virology, 101(1), 122-135.